GLOBAL SOLUTIONS FOR CORPORATIONS, GOVERNMENTS AND NATIONS...
InnoVacient's strategic innovation solutions and operational frameworks are based on lessons learned from leading companies and governments around the world that rely on global innovation and commercialization.
- Insight Briefings - For those private sector executives and public sector leaders tasked with assessing, developing and leading their organizations through uncertainty and volatile market conditions, InnoVacient offers educational Insight Briefing sessions. Clients can select from two different formats, each structured to identify and delve into a specific set of challenges and frame potential, yet actionable, solutions. The standard Insight Briefing session is focused on a client defined area of interest and conducted at the client's location, while the Insight Salon briefing is structured at an offsite location, usually in a more intimate setting, such as over a hosted dinner with fine wine. In both cases, the structured formats and approach are designed to promote insightful knowledge sharing between clients, industry luminaries and invited guests. The structure of the Insight Briefing and Insight Salon is designed to enhance open discussion, spirited debate and most importantly, learning, while keeping a focus on the topics at hand. The Insight Briefing and Insight Salon are often the launch point for a follow-on Solution Workshop that serves as the beginning of a larger organizational transformation initiative.
- Solution Workshops - The Solution Workshops are deeper investigations, facilitated by InnoVacient partners and subject matter experts, around specific topics or challenges the client may be facing. Often these investigations follow the findings and insights that came out of the Insight or Salon Briefings. In these Workshops, InnoVacient leads the client through a defined methodology that address the challenges, identifies potential approaches to the challenges and begins to lay the ground works for implementable solutions. The Solution Workshop provides clients hands-on exposure to the latest strategic frameworks, best practices and tools that can be used to address the challenges of defining, tracking and implementing forward-looking strategies that will align existing operational processes or drive new organizational transformations. From the Solution Workshop clients will have a fully defined project plan, cost breakdown and actionable approach that addresses their most pressing strategic or operational innovation challenges.
- Leadership Coaching - Organizational innovation is only as powerful as the ability of courageous leaders to effectively plan, communicate and execute it. Through one-on-one and team coaching, InnoVacient collaborates with executives and governmental leaders on a more intimate basis, helping them harness and leverage the power of organizational innovation as a TRANSFORMATIONAL lever. Knowing what is required to build an innovation culture and transform a company is one thing, knowing how to leverage the specific leadership skill to put this knowledge into practice is another. Our certified leadership coaches will ensure your organizations and teams are armed with the knowledge and power to drive innovation.
- Strategic Assessment Services - InnoVacient's Strategic Assessment Services help clients evaluate existing innovation strategies, assets, operational processes and personnel to identify gaps and areas of weakness that may impede future innovation and commercialization initiatives. The Readiness Assessment deals with human assets and begins with an inventory and analysis of the skills, behaviors, attitudes and structures that exist across a corporate or government organization. The Portfolio Assessment looks at technologies, architectures and operational processes, providing a ranked and weighted inventory of artifacts and assets that need to be addressed, recalibrated or replaced in order to gain strategic advantage or fully achieve your innovation and commercialization objectives.
- Forward-Looking Innovation Strategy - Defining effective innovation and operational strategies that properly balance the complexities, opportunities and risks of an uncertain future is a complex undertaking that must be aligned within the context of the client's market and organizational culture. The Strategic Landscape Map and related Strategic Points-of-View are cutting-edge tools that deliver clarity, insight and actionable strategic outlooks based on the best primary and secondary research available along with insightful external perspectives. These proven tools use combinations of internal and external vantage points to define long-term trajectories and balance short-term tactical decision making even within constantly shifting market dynamics - in real-time. InnoVacient's Forward Looking Innovation Strategy approach allows for a deliberate, yet dynamic, approach to investigating and capturing future opportunities while mitigating the risks, even in the most volatile global market conditions.
- Directed Transformation - Operational transformation and organizational uplift initiatives typically extend across many departmental boundaries, geographies, inter-connected ecosystems, cultures and even global markets. These initiatives are often impacted by legacy mindsets and strong resistance to change. Having successfully worked with clients around the world, InnoVacient's implementation protocols, best practices and proven experience accelerate operational transformations, providing clients with the tools and expertise to effectively increase the success of implementing and executing strategic innovation initiatives across corporations and nations, large and small. Our project managers and experienced teams are excellent additions to any large organizational transformation initiative that is focused on driving new innovation and commercialization models, processes and practices across an organization or nation.
- Excellence Center Blueprint and Design Solutions - For organizations and nations that are building or re-designing innovation labs, incubators or accelerators, InnoVacient's Excellence Center Blueprint and Design solution provides clients with a complete functional specification for a new innovation Excellence Center. The process begins with a detailed analysis of the existing operation and leverages the programs and process that are working, while providing recommendations for new programs, process and approaches. Based on the results of the analysis, a complete design specification for a new innovation Center designed within an existing corporate or governmental structure or as an autonomous stand-alone initiative, is created based on the unique objectives and culture of the client. Each Excellence Center design is based on a proven model that comprises the latest innovation and commercialization programs, operational processes, governance processes, job descriptions and the latest best practices derived from successful innovation programs around the world. The result is an operational "blueprint" that can be implemented by the client's existing resources or with further collaboration from InnoVacient resources.
- Excellence Center Jumpstart Solutions - For organizations and governments that are in the process of establishing new innovation commercialization initiatives, InnoVacient can accelerate the time-to-market and reduce risk by leveraging our experience designing, building and operating innovation and commercialization environments around the world. InnoVacient resources will work side-by-side with client resources, implementing programs, processes and tooling with the goal of transferring complete Center operations back to the client once the environment is operationally stable. The Excellence Center Jumpstart model is a build-operate-transfer model that is extremely valuable for those clients looking to reduce the investment in capital, personnel and time that is required to launch a successful new commercialization operation or extend existing operations to new markets, regions or countries.
- Excellence Center Optimization - For organizations and governments that desire to OPTIMIZE their strategic innovation and commercialization capabilities, InnoVacient's Excellence Center model is a proven solution that enables clients to continually test, refine and optimize innovation and commercialization strategies. InnoVacient has successfully built and operated these highly specialized Centers-of-Excellence for clients around the world. Through these collaborations, InnoVacient has developed a proven methodology for measuring the effectiveness of operational programs, processes and personnel along with the overall efficacy of the Center itself so that focus can be applied to areas that require recalibration and improvement. The result is a ranked set of ongoing operational improvements and objectives that will continue to optimize the Excellence Center so that it remains dynamic and capable of delivering extraordinary innovation assets.
ANNOUNCING... A New Insight Briefing:
InnoVacient's new Insight Briefing on "Advanced Innovation Strategies and Frameworks" is designed to prepare your organization for the challenges and risks of innovation within today's highly volatile markets.
The Briefing informs on the latest innovation trends and identifies the tools and best practices being used by innovation leaders around the world. Each Briefing is tailored to your specific industry, market or region and is guaranteed to help your organization:
Special Discounted Pricing Options Available For A Limited Time!
If you would like to speak with an InnoVacient representative live, feel free to give us a call at our
San Jose, CA office:
For information on our service offerings or to inquire about project or pricing models simply click on the mail icon above or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information on InnoVacient, including job opportunities click on the LinkedIn icon above.